Saturday, February 4, 2012

CSC1023 Quiz 1

I have only received and graded 4 Quiz 1's from this class. Quiz 2 is due next Friday. Those of you who did not do Quiz 1 on time will not receive credit for it, but if you fail to do it at all, you will be incomplete for the course. It is easier to do it now than it will be to do it at the end of the semester. Please be sure to have done Quiz 1 and Quiz 2 by this coming Friday.

Those of you who did Quiz 1, but skipped some questions or got a question wrong -- same requirement -- even though you will not get more points for filling in or correcting your answers to those questions, you still have to send me the correct answers to complete the course.

You can reach me to discuss how to make progress in this course by email (yaya@dowling.edu), Skype IM (yayahjb) or by coming to talk to me via Skype or face-to-face during office hours.

I will be available for either a Skype session or for in person office hours this Monday in B205 from 12:30 to 4. I will be out of town Tuesday through Thursday, so to get on track for the work for this course, it could be a good idea to contact me no later than this Monday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment